- A Fisher-Price baby sleeper wasn’t safety tested and was sold even after infants died Press Herald
- Fisher-Price invented a popular baby sleeper without medical safety tests and kept selling it, even as babies died The Washington Post
- Fisher-Price never tested the popular Rock ‘n Play sleepers for safety; more than 30 babies died PennLive.com
- Rock ‘n Play ‘wasn’t tested for safety’ SFGate
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.